ADEX is an innovative company which has developed new mathematical algorithms to create a disruptive and patented Self-tuning Artificial Intelligence control system.
Our technology has the capability of changing the World, making industrial facilities and power plants more efficient and less contaminant. Thus, ADEX employees have an extra responsibility to become ambassadors of a new tool which can make a better World.
We have the speed, flexibility and innovation of a small company but the corporate organization, international footprint and kind of customers of a big enterprise.
ADEX is addressing an important scale up process and we are always recruiting the best engineers to help our customers and partners to improve industrial performance worldwide. We have projects in USA, Europe, South America and Asia. You can join some of our local teams or being part of our central team and enjoy travelling around the globe.
ADEX is looking for a Control System Engineer based in our HQs at Madrid to join our team and support our industrial customers to improve performance and reduce emissions. The ideal candidate enjoys with customer satisfaction and whenever Operation Directors award us for surpassing the golden standards in the Market. He or she is a passionate person with project management skills and capabilities to lead others.
- Design and install control strategies on our Self-tuning AI platform
- Define, coordinate and commission control projects in industrial facilities from customer needs capture to customer project acceptance
- Analysis of control system processes: specifications, architecture design, list of signals, electric schemes, etc.
- Deliver Feasibility Studies where our Technology can improve existing performance
- Supervision of PLCs and SCADAs programming
- Present to customers the outcomes of the delivered system, the benefits and their Return on Investment
What will make you a great candidate
- Engineer with good academic scores
- Successful track record implementing Advance Process Controls in industrial facilities, desirebly at Power Plants
- At least 3 years of expertise in similar positions
- Open minded to learn about our disruptive and patented Adaptive Predictive Expert technology and get rid of existing fixed parameter systems and controllers such as PID
- Advance knowledge on programming in LabView
- Able to travel to plants nationally or abroad to participate in commissioning of projects
- Skilled to coordinate and coach junior engineers in different projects
- Native or business fluent in Spanish and English
- Dynamic and young environment
- Real Team Working
- A place to show your creativity and leave your personal stamp
- Have the chance to develop professionally along our corporate growth
- Technical challenge to learn and work with a disruptive Technology which will become the future standard on control systems
- Fix problems to customers that much bigger Corporations could not.
- Make a contribution on creating a more Sustainable World
- And then the typical staff: fixed and variable salary, performance bonus and some perks