ADEX is SW deeptech company that has developed new mathematical algorithms to create a disruptive and patented Self-tuning Artificial Intelligence control system.
Our technology has the capability of changing the World, making industrial facilities and equipment more efficient and less contaminant. Thus, ADEX employees have an extra responsibility to become ambassadors of a new tool that can make a better World.
We have the speed, flexibility, and innovation of a startup but the corporate organization, international footprint, and kind of customers of a big enterprise.
ADEX is addressing the scale up and internationalization of its business from our offices in Madrid and Cambridge, MA.
We deliver tons of data from our AI Platform and we handle tons of data from our customers. We are looking to exploit them all and bring additional benefits for our customers.
ADEX is looking for a Head of Data Management to join our global team from Madrid (Spain). We expect he/she has the abilities and the push to build a team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts from scratch to create new products.
The ideal candidate is a current Senior Data Engineer that can finish our current developments and step up as Head of Data Management immediately. He or she is a passionate person with project management skills, hands-on approach, and the capabilities to lead others.
- Identify, steward and leverages existing data/information assets across the organization
- To translate the company strategy into real data driven solutions, from design thinking, to proof of concepts / prototypes to final product as productive solutions
- Develop SW Engines to extract patterns within huge amounts of data from very complex industrial processes
- Hire, manage and nurture a team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- Multitask several projects and appropriately meet deadlines
- Rely on a user centric approach for the development of your products.
- Stay abreast of data management and technology trends.
What will make you a great candidate
- Graduated in Computer Science Degree or similar.
- Additional background in Physics would be appreciated
- 5+ years of relevant BI experience incl. Architecture, data integration, storage, insights or other
- Create solutions with visualization/prototyping tools (primarily with PowerBI)
- Demonstrated experience on analytics (modeling, prediction, segmentation).
- Demonstrated experience on coding (e.g. Python, SQL, R, JS, D3, C#).
- Able to take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge
- Self-managed and able to work independently
- Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- You want the challenge of building and growing a team.
- Phantom Shares to participate on the success of the company
- Fixed and variable salary, performance bonus and some perks
- Full time job – Hybrid model
- Flexible hours and remote work culture
- Working on R&D with commercial approach
- A place to show your creativity and leave your personal stamp
- Have the chance to develop professionally along with our corporate growth
- Contribute to creating a more Sustainable World
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion:
ADEX is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural deeptech company. That means that ADEX will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.