ADEX is an innovative company which has developed new mathematical algorithms to create a disruptive and patented Self-tuning Artificial Intelligence control system.
Our technology has the capability of changing the World, making industrial facilities and power plants more efficient and less contaminant. Thus, ADEX employees have an extra responsibility to become ambassadors of a new tool which can make a better World.
We have the speed, flexibility and innovation of a small company but the corporate organization, international footprint and kind of customers of a big enterprise.
ADEX is addressing an important scale up process and we are always recruiting the best engineers to help our customers and partners to improve industrial performance worldwide. We have projects in USA, Europe, South America and Asia. You can join some of our local teams or being part of our central team and enjoy travelling around the globe.
ADEX is looking for a Product Manager based in our HQs at Madrid to join our team and accelarate the Big Next Step in the productization of our Platform. The ideal candidate enjoys with customer satisfaction and whenever Operation Directors award us for surpassing the golden standards in the Market. He or she is a passionate person with project management skills and capabilities to lead others.
- Productize specific industrial processes and applications in our Self-Tuning AI platoform so our engineers or our Partner’s engineers can easily commission it in an industrial facility
- Create or improve configurable interfaces which rule different control strategies on our Self-tuning AI platform
- Summarize Technology features and lessons learned along our customer installations into a parameterized tool
- Build a reporting tool within our Platform
- Manage the operational relationship with international partners assigned
- Feed our Training and Certification Program for that application
- Develop case studies and training exercises for out certification program
What will make you a great candidate
- Engineer with good academic scores
- Successful track record developing Advance Process Controls features
- At least 3 years of expertise in similar positions
- Open minded to learn about our disruptive and patented Adaptive Predictive Expert technology and get rid of existing fixed parameter systems and controllers such as PID
- Advance skills on programming in LabView
- Results oriented
- Skilled to train other engineers in the use of their interfaces and configurators.
- Able to travel to Partner’s facilities nationally or abroad to participate in certification process of engineers.
- Native or business fluent in both Spanish and English
- Dynamic and young environment
- Real Team Working
- A place to show your creativity and leave your personal stamp
- Have the chance to develop professionally along our corporate growth
- Technical challenge to learn and work with a disruptive Technology which will become the future standard on control systems
- Fix problems to customers that much bigger Corporations could not.
- Make a contribution on creating a more Sustainable World
- And then the typical staff: fixed and variable salary, performance bonus and some perks
Lets get started! Contact us for a quote on your next improvement project.