ADEX is looking for a Senior Control System Engineer to join our team in the US and support our power producer customers to improve performance, reduce emissions and enable Energy Transition.
He or she will support our customers in enhancing their production processes in the power generation field. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance for the ideal candidate. He rejoices with plant managers’ satisfaction every time our systems overcome the performance of standard control systems. He or she is a passionate person with project management skills and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining, coordinating, and commissioning control projects in Power Plants.
- Configuring our Self-tuning AI platform to increase Power Plant flexibility and reduce emissions.
- Analyzing existing control systems: specifications, architecture design, list of signals, electrical schemes, etc.
- Managing timelines, deadlines, and expectations to commission ADEX systems in a timely manner and without compromising systems’ quality.
- Becoming the physical liaison between our company and our customers, validating with them ADEX system’s operational results and benefits for our customers (Return on Investment)
- We work to deliver projects remotely but 15-25% of national travel can be expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in implementing, testing, and commissioning on-site control systems and dynamic modeling at industrial facilities, including feedback control systems (PID Control), and/or Model Predictive Control (MPC).
- Ability to obtain Access Clearance to our customers’ critical infrastructure facilities, such as background check, drug & alcohol screening, and customers’ compliance training
- Only candidates legally authorized to work in the United States and not requiring sponsorship will be considered. Exceptions can be made with TN Visa holders and STEM OPT F-1 students with 3-year work permit ahead.
- Driver License
- 5+ years’ experience in operating or technology commissioning at thermal power plants (combined cycle or coal-fired power plants).
- 4 years of experience in programming (LabVIEW or Python preferred).
- Management skills to implementing, testing, and commissioning remotely high-tech products in critical infrastructure facilities
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Track record using OPC or Modbus communication protocols is a super-plus
AT ADEX YOU WILL FIND:
- A dynamic and young environment
- A place to be creative and make an impact
- An opportunity to grow together with the company, as we are scaling up
- The challenge to learn and master a disruptive technology that will become the future standard of control systems
- Solve problems bigger corporations cannot address.
- Make your contribution towards achieving Energy Transition
- Competitive compensation package: fixed and variable salary, performance bonus, 401K, paid vacation, health benefits and some perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are intereste, you can apply through: Job Post at Linked In