ADEX is an innovative company that has developed new mathematical algorithms to create a disruptive and patented Self-tuning Artificial Intelligence control system.
Our technology has the capability of changing the World, making industrial facilities and equipment more efficient and less contaminant. Thus, ADEX employees have an extra responsibility to become ambassadors of a new tool that can make a better World.
We have the speed, flexibility, and innovation of a small company but the corporate organization, international footprint, and kind of customers of a big enterprise.
ADEX is addressing the scale up and internationalization of its Technology for Thermal Power Plants which improves the flexibility, dispatchability and sustainability of these assets. Climate Change is forcing power plants to operate in a Flexible mode and leave more room for renewables.
ADEX is looking for the best control engineers to expand our disruptive solution in the Market and support Energy Transition.
ADEX is looking for a Senior Control System Engineer to join our Energy team in Madrid (Spain) and deliver our Technology on international customers either remotely or on-site. The ideal candidate enjoys customer satisfaction and whenever customer Operation Directors award us for surpassing the golden standards in the Market. He or she is a passionate person with project management skills and the capabilities to lead others.
- Define, coordinate and commission control projects in Thermal Power Plants farms, from customer needs capture to customer project acceptance
- Manage timelines, deadlines, and expectations to deliver projects on time and quality.
- Configure our Self-tuning AI platform according to customer’s context to improve performance and increase the flexibility of power plants.
- Analysis of control system processes: specifications, architecture design, list of signals, electric schemes, etc.
- Deliver Feasibility Studies where our Technology can improve existing performance
- Supervision of PLCs and SCADAs programming
- Present to customers the outcomes of the delivered system, the benefits and their Return on Investment
- Provide feedback to our Product Development to improve our solutions
- Support Partner’s activities, developing documentation
What will make you a great candidate
- Engineer with successful track record implementing Advance Process Controls in industrial facilities, particularly in developing conventional control systems for Thermal Power Plants
- At least 7 years of expertise in similar positions
- Open-minded to learn about our disruptive and patented Adaptive Predictive Technology and get rid of existing fixed-parameter systems and controllers, such as PID
- Deep knowledge of standard protocol communications such as Modbus or OPC and connecting 3rd party SW with existing DCS
- Skills to engage with customers and commission a project remotely
- Able to travel to power plants from time to time, to supervise in commissioning of projects
- Native or business fluent in English
- Extra points if you speak fluently more languages and if you are an advanced user on LabView
- Dynamic and young environment
- Real Team Working
- A place to show your creativity and leave your personal stamp
- Have the chance to develop professionally along our corporate growth
- Technical challenge to learn and work with a disruptive Technology which will become the future standard on control systems
- Fix problems to customers that much bigger Corporations could not.
- Make a contribution on creating a more Sustainable World
- And then the typical staff: fixed and variable salary, performance bonus and some perks