ADEX is looking for a Senior Control System Engineer to join our team in Spain and lead the technical developments for Windmills and their implementations on international customers. The ideal candidate enjoys customer satisfaction and whenever customer Operation Directors award us for surpassing the golden standards in the Market. He or she is a passionate person with project management skills and the capabilities to lead others.
- Analyze data from windmill model to bespoke an optimized control solution.
- Analysis of process control systems: specifications, architecture design, list of signals, electric schemes, etc.
- Develop control strategies on our Self-tuning AI platform to improve performance and increase the flexibility of Windmills.
- Define, coordinate and commission control projects in Windmill farms, from customer needs capture to customer project acceptance
- Manage timelines, deadlines, and expectations to deliver projects on time and quality.
- Present to customers the outcomes of the delivered system, the benefits and their Return on Investment
- Manage hard-line and dotted-line resources to succeed
What will make you a great candidate
- Successful track record implementing Advance Process Controls in industrial facilities, particularly in developing conventional control systems for Windmills
- At least 5 years of expertise in similar positions
- Open-minded to learn about our disruptive and patented Adaptive Predictive Technology and get rid of existing fixed-parameter systems and controllers, such as PID
- Able to travel to windmill farms from time to time, to supervise in commissioning of projects
- Practitioner of Agile methodologies
- Skilled to coordinate and coach junior engineers in different projects
- An advanced user on LabView
- Native or business fluent in English
- Dynamic and young environment
- True Team-Working
- A place to show your creativity and leave your personal stamp
- Have the chance to develop professionally along with our corporate growth
- A technical challenge to learn and work with a disruptive Technology that will become the future standard on control systems
- Fix problems to customers that much bigger Corporations could not.
- Contribute to creating a more Sustainable World
- And then the typical staff: fixed and variable salary, performance bonus and some perks